Bissell 9595A Vacuum with OnePass – Corded
Unless you live in a big fancy house or like to spend on cleaning devices, a vacuum is not something you want to buy at triple digit prices. As is the case with most devices, the more you pay, the more features you will get. So if you are looking for a good vacuum that is under $100, Bissell’s 9595A Vacuum with OnePass is a good choice. It’s not a fancy vacuum with many extra features, but it comes at a reasonable price and performs very well.
The Bissell 9595A Vacuum with OnePass is an upright, easy to use vacuum cleaner. It includes a brush and crevice so you can use this vacuum on the stairs as well as the upholstery. It also has a Turbo Brush tool, so Bissel offers some versatility in its functions. It weighs 16 pounds, has a 25 feet cord and provides its users with some helpful features, such as a washable foam tank filter.
- Suction power:
This vacuum has Bissell’s innovative OnePass Technology that boasts a super-strong, long-lasting suction. This means that you don’t need to vacuum any spot more than once in order to get it cleaned. It will also be easier for you get dirt out of the harder spots.
- Input power:
Bissell offers a powerful suction but doesn’t use a lot of energy. Its input power is 1200 watts, so you will not have to worry about high electric bills.
- Dust capacity:
The vacuum can take up to 2.27 L of dust. This is not a huge capacity, but it is fairly common and easily manageable. You won’t have to keep stopping while cleaning in order to take care of the dust filling up.
- Filtration system efficiency:
One of the best features of this vacuum is its multi-cyclonic filtration system. It works efficiently, so it allows you to vacuum quickly and effectively. The powerful suction is maintained throughout so you can easily vacuum without worrying about the vacuum clogging up. The vacuum has two filters: a pre-motor filter and a post-motor filter.
The pre-motor filter is fixed on top of the dirt cup and can be washed. The post-motor filter is there to prevent the debris and dust from coming back out. However, this filter cannot be washed, so it needs to be replaced every 4 to 6 months.
- You can adjust the height of the vacuum cleaner according to your requirements.
- The dirt container can be taken out and easily emptied. There is no complex mechanism involved in it.
- Cord wrap hooks are present, so you or anyone else doesn’t trip over the long cord while cleaning.
Bisell OnePass vacuum comes with all the necessary accessories. It has a Twist and Snap Hose, a dusting brush as well a power brush, a crevice tool, and an extension wand. These are not exciting new accessories, but they do make your cleaning task easier, more efficient, and more effective.
Bissell has an innovative brush design, which makes cleaning easier as it rotates down into the carpet. This cleans more on the first pass and gives you better cleaning. The OnePass Technology gives it a powerful suction, which also makes for more efficient cleaning. You can use it on upholstery, furniture, and stairs as it has specific brushes for all these places. The vacuum is easy to use, but it has a few kinks, which we will discuss in the cons section.
Bissell offers a two-year limited warranty for this vacuum. Admittedly, it is not a very long-term warranty for a device like a vacuum cleaner, which is used for the long term. But it does come at a much lower price than other vacuums, so it is worth the price.
Weight and Dimensions
It comes in dimensions of 14.6 x 10.8 x 31.5 inches and weighs 15.1 pounds. It is small and pretty lightweight for an upright vacuum, and so it makes for easy daily vacuuming.
No device is perfect, and like other devices, this vacuum also has its advantages and its shortcomings. For you to have a good idea of this vacuum, we will outline its pros and cons.
- At 15 pounds, it is lightweight amongst upright vacuums, so it is easy to move around. The light weight also allows the users to vacuum furniture and stairs. Carrying a 30-pound vacuum up the stairs isn’t something everyone is capable of!
- When it comes to cleaning the carpet, this vacuum cleaner shines. Its new brush design cleans more in one pass than other vacuums as it rotates into the carpet.
- It uses bagless cleaning, so it is easier to assemble and to empty out.
- The foam tank filter is washable by hand, so it reduces operational costs.
- It does not produce a lot of noise and is relatively quiet than the usual vacuum.
- Bissell offers its users three different tools with different functions: brush, crevice, and the TurboBrush. The brush gives carpets a new shine, and the crevice tool is excellent for vacuuming stairs. Its TurboBrush tool is the perfect device for cleaning your upholstery and furniture. With just one device, you can clean your floors, carpets, and upholstery.
- It has an extended 25 feet cord that enables it to be used up long flights of stairs and carried from one room to another without having to plug it again and again.
- At $90, Bissell is one of the most reasonably priced vacuum cleaners out there. You can have a well working device without breaking the bank.
- The motorized brush is great for carpets, but it cannot be switched off, so it makes the cleaning of floors difficult because the larger pieces of debris tend to skid across the floor.
- Another disadvantage of this is that it does not have swivel action. This has an effect on the maneuvering capabilities of the device.
- While the hose is helpful in cleaning stairs and upholstery, it is too short, meaning that it does not extend over long flights of stairs. And if the hose is too far from the vacuum cleaner, the device can tip over.
- Some consumers have complained that the belt that holds the motorized brush slips off sometimes after a few months of use.
The right vacuum cleaner for those on a budget is a necessity, that is why a reasonably priced vacuum cleaner that works well is a good investment for you. Bissell also has a helpful customer service, so in the case of any issues, you can contact them for any queries.